Brooke Bailey Therapeutic Massage
I require at least 24 hours notice for any cancellation/rescheduling. Call 843-478-3961 anytime and leave a message or send a text with your name and appointment day/time. If a true emergency presents itself that conflicts with your appointment, please notify me immediately through a phone call, voice message or text. You will still be charged any applicable fees.
- Cancel/change your appointment with at least 24 hours notice from your massage start time: no problem, no charge!
- Cancel/change within 24 hours of your appointment for any reason: $40 cancellation fee, or 50% of the full session rate (whichever is greater.)
- Cancel/change your appointment within 2 hours: Full charge, unless I can re-book that slot, in which case I may only charge you $40.
- No show, no notice: if you simply do not show up for any reason, with no notice, your card on file will be charged for the full session.
- **You can avoid cancellation fees by sending someone in your place! If you are able to fill the appointment: no charge.**
1) Always plan to arrive 5-10 mins early. The start time of your appointment is when you should be ON the massage table. If you are late, your massage has started without you and will still end on time. Please help me give you the full session you are paying for by being early!
2) Your NEW CLIENT INTAKE FORM needs to be filled out prior to your session.
3) What to wear: You will be asked to undress to your level of comfort before for your session and you will be covered securely with a sheet the entire time. The only areas that will be uncovered are the areas I am currently working on. It is much easier for me and more beneficial for you if I do not have to work around a lot of clothing, but you will never be asked to remove more clothing than you are comfortable with. Your safety, comfort, and satisfaction are important. If you have any questions, please contact me at 843-478-3961.